Thursday, November 4, 2010

2nd blog

Progress for the cscvb project has been coming along nicely and timely.  Majority of the power point presentation has been put together and I am considering also trying to make a prezi presentation for it as well.  I tried making a simple alteration to the title of the presentation which keeps it simple and stays in tough with the previous name of the class.  I've also come up with a way to rephrase the whole section on leads so that it is more direct/straight to the point and cuts out a lot of the excess wordiness.  I used several images in it as well that capture different areas of Colorado Springs to show the beauty of the city and are just more visually appealing for the audience to look at compared to the previous presentation.  I have also been able to grasp a better understanding of the power of ten concepts and have incorporated those more into the power point as well.  Basically. I have been focusing on how to simplify the overall presentation for the new members class while at the same time making it more thorough and more simple for the audience to understand and grasp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment